For inquiries about sale or wanted items, please use the contact form.
- Holley NH carburetors. rebuilt sway backs & straight through, correct 1920 – 1927 (but fit ALL Model T’s.) Plus, earlier Holly G’s, rebuilt Bendix drives.
- 3 Model T overhead cyl heads: 1 Te-Go by Jim Culbert; 1 overhead cam by Nyle Reed; and 1 overhead cam by Gemsa. All are N.O.S. Some need to be finished machined.
- Rear spring for speedster, tapered leafs $50. Cleaned and painted.
- Two real nice hub caps, heavy chrome. Make offer.
- I need a spring perch for the front right axle of my ’23 runabout. This is the part that connects the spring to the axle.
- Want to trade No. 54 T key for number 55 key.
- 1914 T carbide generator.
- Rear radius rods for 14 (without seams).
- Top windshield tie down brackets 22-25. Mount on front bow and attach to windshield stand tops, for one-man top.
- 1940, or any year, pant-leg bicycle clip to keep pants out of bike chain