To inquire about any sale or wanted items, please use the contact form.
- 1924 Runabout, stock – new radiator, water pump, runs well. Current registration. $8,500 OBO.
- 2 Shell Hill Climb posters. Date unknown – $20 each at the meeting
- Holley NH carburetors. rebuilt sway backs & straight through, correct 1920 – 1927 (but fit ALL Model T’s). Plus, earlier Holly G’s, rebuilt Bendix drives.
- 3 Model T overhead cyl heads: 1 Te-Go by Jim Culbert; 1 overhead cam by Nyle Reed; and 1 overhead cam by Gemsa. All are N.O.S. Some need to be finished machined.
- Rear spring for speedster, tapered leafs $50. Cleaned and painted.
- A 1914 T carbide generator and a 1915 ignition key.
- Top windshield tie down brackets 22-25. Mount on front bow and attach to windshield stand tops, for one-man top.
- 1940, or any year, pant-leg bicycle clip to keep pants out of bike chain.