Information as of May 31st, 2023
RED BARN SPECIALS
- Men’s hats –Straw hat (about a medium to large size) $25. Men’s bowlers $20 each – Red size medium, maroon size large. Contact Jean Knowles 562-693-5859.
- 1926/1927 rebuilt radiator with a new 4 row, flat tube core. Like new, ready to tour. $675, contact Gary Seiler, 714-510-4876.
- Miscellaneous Items: 4” horn bulb, 09 – 14 brass steering quadrant, Brookes Automobile Handbook. Contact Greg Griffin @ [email protected].
- 1924 Ford Model T Fordor Sedan in excellent condition; brand new original style interior and looks fabulous; rebuilt 1926 engine; magneto works well; electric starter; rebuilt Ruckstell axle and rocky mountain brakes; windows replaced with safety glass, windows roll up and down; suicide doors open and close nicely; headlights and horn work; wooden spoke wheels are in good shape; well maintained, garage kept; runs, drives and stops; here is your chance to own a great classic! Asking $12500. Contact Dennis Danielson at (818) 391-6897, [email protected].
- 10 Model T engine blocks, extra cranks. Ray Salman (714) 334-8151
- Model T Parts. Sonny Bishop (714) 997-2390
- John Von Karvaly (714) 282-1961 – Don’t be shy. Replacement parts – Moderately used, new & rebuilt parts. Huge inventory of parts. Early Holley G carburetors. New batch of rebuilt NH carburetors (sway backs & straight throughs) correct for 1920 -1927 but fit all Model T’s. Rebuilt starters and rebuilt Bendix drives. New product: Adjustable spark & throttle rods accessory type.
- 2003 18 ft Wonderer Trailer. In good condition with a few minor repairs to roof and corner of awning. Pictures available. Asking $8,500. Jean Knowles 562-693-5859, [email protected].
- For Sale – 1991 Ford Explorer XL 2WD 130K Miles, Automatic, V6, Good Condition, This car has always lived in a garage. The A/C is inop. A desirable “Semi Classic” car, 1991 was the first year for the Explorer line. Any reasonable offer will be considered. This car belongs to my widowed mom-in-law and she wants it sold. Contact: Stan Faulwetter (657) 221-0087
- Craftsman Table Saw, contact Jack Smith (714)529-6653
- Brand new “open car top boot” for 1915 or 1916 Model T touring car (these sell for almost $300 new with shipping) – make a deal, contact Mark Barlow 714-231-4029.
- Top windshield tie down brackets 1922-1925. Mount on front bow and attach to windshield stand tops, for one-man top. John Von Karvaly (714) 282-1961
- 1917-1925 Ford roadster or roadster pickup. Please call Larry Blair (562) 322-2249. If there is no answer, please leave a message.
- Split rim/mount. Jason (714) 926-4460
- Looking to restore 1959 Ranchero. Mike Plessner (424) 366-7627
- Brown Model 115 tail lamp for 1914. Correct mounting bracket for horn tube for 1914. Greg Griffin [email protected]
- Bracket for rear spare for 1921 T Center Door and 1922 Coupe. Randy Ema (714) 914-3004
- Top bows for 26/27 Roadster Pickup. Sonny Bishop (714) 997-2390
- 20” rim for a TT truck’s back wheels. Ron Kammueller (651) 552-0398
- Looking for a motor and transmission. Bob Jones (714) 608-1874
- 1919 – 1920 Model T Touring. Scott (949) 683-6264
- 10A10 Diode, aluminum crank pulley. Greg Griffin, [email protected].